1. The lesson I learned yesterday was you can't rely on just anybody for what you want/need...you gotta make it happen on your own.
2. I can't tell you exactly where friends and family meet.
3. All these years have gone by way too fast.....
4. I changed the lives of a few people when I arrived.
5. The truth is sometimes painful, but you gotta suck it up and deal with it most of the time.
6. Crying is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going over to Collin's after I get done tutoring and celebrating his last day of high school with his family, tomorrow my plans include robotics and Sunday, I want to just be able to breathe and relax for a few minutes!!