May 20, 2010

SAT scores and PROM!!

First things first: I got my SAT scores today. I got an 1830 with the essay! :) My score from January was 1670, so this is a GREAT improvement! The biggest jump was my math (610 to 690), closely followed by critical reading (500 to 560) and then writing (560 to 580). I'm happy! :) I'm gonna take them a least one other time possibly, so we'll see after the next set which score I like best haha


And next thing: Prom is tonight! :) It has been a LONG awaited night, and it's FINALLY here!! I'll try to post pictures as soon as I can, but it will be a little while....cuz we're going to Wildwood tomorrow, so I won't post any pictures tomorrow hahaha

(If you can't tell, I'm very excited for prom. Collin, on the other hand, seems indifferent to it haha)


Alright, I'm off to school soon....Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Oh trust me, Collin's excited!! Just in his own way! It will be a fun night for you guys, and I am glad that you get to go to the shore tomorrow! Have lots of fun and be safe!

Robotics things

Team 316