April 2, 2010

Friday Fill In's :)

1. All you need is love.

2. Nathalia Rose fills me with laughter.

3. Each generation, as it grows up, figures out their own issues.

4. Not being able to have sugar whenever I want to is something I have a hard time dealing with.

5. A trip to the beach is what I need.

6. {I don't know for this one!} and you get back.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some sleep, tomorrow my plans include an Easter Egg hunt at the church for Hudson and Sunday, I want to see my boyfriend and possibly have him stay for dinner(?)!

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

I wish you could have sugar too...I know you miss chocolate. But you are doing great with watching your sugar intake. I hope you get to see Collin and I also hope you have a wonderful Easter.

Robotics things

Team 316