October 8, 2009

5 more days!

I am looking forward for this upcoming Tuesday.
Well, in one sense I am. My grandmother is having her knee replacement surgery that day, which makes me sad. But, that's not what this post is about (the post about the surgery will come later)
This post is all about one specific person....


My boyfriend....
On October 13, 2008 at about 11:30 at night, Collin asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I'll admit, it was on the tail end of a bad breakup, and I wanted some comfort from somebody, so I said yes. What I consciously did not realize at the time was that I really did have feelings for him. I realized that about two days later when I actually realized how much he cared about me.
On Tuesday, October 13, 2009, we are celebrating our first anniversary. And I am SOOO happy about that. We've had our fights, we've had our laughs. He has even experienced first hand what happens when I get extremely stressed out or upset and the waterworks start to flow. But even through all the fights and sad moments, we both know just how much the other person cares about us. I'm so glad I found a guy like Collin to date, and I wouldn't trade him for any guy in the world <3

(this picture was taken today, shortly before we left for robotics. He did NOT want me to take a picture of him, but I got him to agree to it somehow. lol)

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary!

I hope Mimi's surgery goes well! We'll be thinking about her, keep us posted! (-:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Happy Anniversary (early) and I will keep your Grandmom in my prayers.

Robotics things

Team 316