November 13, 2009

Friday Fill In's

1. The last band I saw live was uhmmmm.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time with my family :). (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is nowhere near done! hahah.

4. Thoughts of robotics competitions fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear tank tops whenever I want to....

6. Bagpipes are annoying.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to helping out at the Oldmans PTA Movie Night and getting community service hours for it, tomorrow my plans include Ramp Riot!! (with Collin as the driver hopefully!) and Sunday, I want to have fun during the Shoe Box and Pizza Party at my church with Little Bean and also at the college fair!

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Good luck at Ramp Riot!!

Robotics things

Team 316