November 20, 2009

Last minute Friday Fill In's

1. We need to figure out what we really want in our lives before we can be happy.

2. I made a sudden decision a little over a year ago one night at about 11 at night and it made me smile after time went on a little bit :).

3. If you want to get to know anybody, you gotta talk to them.

4. I know Collin is happy when his eyes smile because his eyes rarely ever smile, unless he is truly happy about something.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that it doesn't pertain to me??? haha.

6. Being around family and friends makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEPING!!, tomorrow my plans include lunch with a family friend (my "other" grandmother) and Sunday, I want to relax....tho I know it won't happen!!

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316