1. He was a man who had some rough times in his life, but when he looked at the pictures of his daughters his life looked a little bit brighter.
2. Mr. Marvin's Labor Day picnic is what I look forward to most this time of year...Even if we no longer have them anymore. R.I.P. Mr. Marvin.
3. My best friend and I have had our ups and downs, but she is always there for me when I need her :).
4. You never know when people want to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be very deceiving at times.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my grandmom when I got out of the car last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe getting my eyebrows done if I can, tomorrow my plans include nothing that I know of and Sunday, I want to do something. I dunno what tho!