August 28, 2009

Friday Fill In's

1. He was a man who had some rough times in his life, but when he looked at the pictures of his daughters his life looked a little bit brighter.

2. Mr. Marvin's Labor Day picnic is what I look forward to most this time of year...Even if we no longer have them anymore. R.I.P. Mr. Marvin.

3. My best friend and I have had our ups and downs, but she is always there for me when I need her :).

4. You never know when people want to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be very deceiving at times.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my grandmom when I got out of the car last night.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe getting my eyebrows done if I can, tomorrow my plans include nothing that I know of and Sunday, I want to do something. I dunno what tho!

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316