June 19, 2009

Friday Fill In's

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting more out of them than you should.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a changed person.

3. Collin's kisses is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. (haha you knew that one was coming soon lol)

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy sitting on their butts and watching the rest of us mess up this country.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine housework and office work.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without salt or pepper in it. (I do loving having a chef as a sister LOL)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing like always (NOT looking forward to that!), tomorrow my plans include Wildwood with the robotics team all day long and Sunday, I want to see my dad on Father's Day! (Which I will get to do!!!! YAY!!!)

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316