September 15, 2009

Bad Samkay

I've been slacking on my blogging again. And I'm not sure exactly why. Cuz I'm on my computer most of the day when I'm home. I guess I'm just too lazy to actually post something tho. Sorry to all those people who actually read this. lol

Since it's the 5th day of school today, I guess I can honestly say how I thought the first three went. So, here we go:
Wednesday (9/9): It was kinda weird the first day back. Like, don't get me wrong, I was SOOO happy to be back at school with all my friends. But it was pretty weird when my homeroom teacher ended up being my first block teacher. And this guy is new. So, when we left to see if our lockers worked, he told us to go to our first block class. So all of us went to our first block class, only to find out that no, we should have gone BACK to homeroom. My first block class is also kinda weird. It's Design Media Tech or something like that. Second block is AP Calc AB right now. And I have Mr. Lower again. So I'm happy :) Third block is AP US History 2. Which is ok. And fourth block is AP Chemistry. FUN! :) lol Wednesday also kinda sucked cuz I saw Collin for maybe 10 minutes total. :( Like, I saw him before homeroom, as we were walking to first block, and then for like, 2 seconds during 3rd block when he came to see Mrs. Cerrito. :( He leaves for college after second block every day, so I don't get to see him. Which makes me VERY sad.

I would post about the rest of the week now, but I have to go to the orthodontist. I'll hopefully post about Thursday and Friday later! :)

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316