September 13, 2009

Friday Fill In's (Two days late LOL)

1. That's a party to be.

2. Hey look!; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include: Confusion and Mixed messages. (Anybody who knows about the robotics issue will hopefully understand this one LOL)

4. Coco's Needle Fish (Noodle Dish...My family can never understand what I say haha) is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know when somebody lies to you if you don't know them as well as you should?.

6. I love summer and a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the gym, tomorrow my plans include robotics kick off and Sunday, I want to go to Septemberfest and celebrate Michael's birthday!

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Better late than never :-)...and I want to know about your neddle fish recipe??

Robotics things

Team 316