September 4, 2009

Friday Fill In's

1. I feel like going to bed soon. (I did this at 11:30 on Thursday night)

2. Hanging out with Rachael and CeCe and Colton is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: The TV up here, the TV downstairs, and myself typing away.

4. My stomach is a little bit sore and I'm glad it is in a way cuz that means that doing the Abs exercises is working :).

5. The last time I saw a movie in theaters was on Sunday with Shannon and her boyfriend and my mom.

6. I'm somewhat looking forward to this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include practicing my parallel parking with my grandfather and Sunday, I want to go drive to the cemetery to go spend some time with Mr. Marvin since I haven't done that in almost two years!

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316