April 12, 2009

wow....I'm really behind

I completely meant to post yesterday. And the day before. Friday I babysat and ran errands with my grandmom. Yesterday was insane. We had the Easter breakfast at the Firehall and then my mom, grandmom, and I went up to Cherry Hill to get things for today. And then, once we got back down in Salem County, we met Collin at the Salem Memorial Hospital so I could go with him to the party his family was having. I ended up getting there later than I had wanted to, but it was still fun playing with Ally and Colt. :) After that, Collin and I went back to my house and watched Twilight. :) He wasn't too happy about that, but I still won this one. lol
Since I was planning on doing my DIG for yesterday, I'm going to do it now. :)

1) I got to see little baby Kaylee Elizabeth and she is getting so big!! :)

2) We got Apple Cider Donuts <3

3) I got to play with Colt and Ally

4) Collin watched my favorite movie with me, even tho he really didn't want to

5) My bank account is going to start being more in the black than it has been in a long time :)

Oh, and today so far, this is what has happened:
1) Sunrise service in the cemetery in town
2) Collin has said he will come to the second service with me!!! :) *He was planning on skipping it if he could....And I was trying to hide how much I really wanted him to come, but it didn't really work, so he decided to make me happy and he's coming....YAY!!!*
3) I drove from the cemetery to my house. Yes, it was technically illegal since my permit was in my purse in my house, but it was fine cuz there were no cops lol
4) I've had a cup of peppermint tea. Believe me, that is a VERY good thing. I haven't had it in a while, not cuz I gave it up for Lent, I didn't give anything up. I just haven't had the time.

Ok, now I have to get in the shower. Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

YUMMY! Apple cider donuts are the BEST!!!

Robotics things

Team 316