March 18, 2009

Complaining list

For those who do not want to hear/read a list of complaints, you might not want to read this post.....I'm in a horrible mood right now, and I just need to vent.

I absolutely hate that I'm so far behind in my honors US History 1 homework. Like, I'm so far behind, it's not even funny now.
I wish that becoming a teenager (mainly higher up in the teens) wasn't such a responsibility dump.
The stuff we are going over in pre-calc right now is so confusing, especially since I was out on Monday and I'm not going to be there tomorrow or Friday.
I can't stand that AP classes are so hard that Collin can't skip school these next two days in order to go to the robotics competition.
It drives me insane that certain people on the robotics team think they are tough sh!t and think they can get whatever they want to.
Just people in general piss me off.
Not having a job sucks. And no, tutoring one hour a week doesn't count as a job.
I just wish I could drive legally without anybody with me....Cuz then I would get out of this house to hang out with people I haven't seen in forever.
I hate girls who think they are all tough and big and threaten to beat somebody up....Especially when the person they are threatening is one of my best friends.
Walking the track at school just sucks and needs to die.
Gym in general sucks
I hate being so emotional.....it makes things so much harder.
I extremely dislike making orbit balls. Yea, it was pretty cool to begin with...But now it's just annoying cuz we are now being forced to make them pretty much.

I had alot more complaints earlier, but I forgot the majority of them.....thank god. hopefully it stays that way and I won't need to do another one of these posts.....
For those people who read this, you have made my day better. Thanks.

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Aw Sam, Im so sorry your having a rough time. It will get better. Im glad you have your blog so you can vent and get it out instead of holding it in. And Hey! I can open your blog again and leave comments!!! Whoo hoo!!

Robotics things

Team 316