March 20, 2009

Friday Fill In's

Wow....It's been a little while since I've done this. lol But, I do have time before I have to get ready for the competition, so I decided now would be a good time to do it :)

1. Why do we have to be so tight for money all over the county I live in?

2. Waking up early and making buttons are now habits.

3. I have the best boyfriend ever imaginable :).

4. I had never heard the phrase *I can't come up with a phrase I haven't heard before haha* and it *if I can't come up with a phrase, then I can't come up with something about said phrase*.
5. Stressing about something until it's done the way I always do.

6. How was I to know that he was right in what her answer would be?.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the strategy meeting (yes, I'm a robonerd...Get over, tomorrow my plans include competing in the final part of the competition, winning the regional, trying to keep the peace between two people and on Sunday I want to see Collin come to my second church with me, but I know that he probably won't have the gas money for it.

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316