March 13, 2009

Picture Day in Grace

Ok, so today, I'm doing my Day in Grace (up to day 7 now) using pictures....I'll put what the picture means underneath tho lol


My hair got redone! :) Trimmed and my highlights were redone. There is ALOT more blonde in my hair than I expected at first....Oh well. I think they look good, and so does everybody else who saw them


Having friends to lean on when I need help. And knowing they are able to trust me with BIG secrets. Even if he does piss me off ALOT sometimes


Just plain having the best boyfriend I could ever dream of. And knowing that all I need to do if I'm upset or stressed is text him and he'll calm me down. :)


The man who jumped over Horseshoe Falls in Canada (at Niagara Falls) didn't die when he jumped. I dunno if he purposely jumped or what. But whichever it was, him surviving is definitely a miracle.


Knowing my best friend is there for me when I need her the most, whether I've seen her recently or not. She always knows just what to say to get me to cheer up, which is more than I could ever ask for in a friend :)

Yupp...There is my day in grace. Not the best ever, but hey, those things made me smile alot today. :)

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316