July 20, 2009

haha name list

Ok, so, I am on my old blog site and saw this....LOL


Do You Know A..... *if yes elaborate*

-Michael- Yes....School and Collin's little brother
-Matthew-Yea...School
-Jacob-Yea...Went to middle school together
-Christopher- Yea....School, my cousin, my dad, and my uncle
-Nicholas- Yea...His mom is friends with my mom
-Joshua- Yea....He dates my friend Angelina and we have 3 block together lol
-Tyler- Yes....Middle school
-Daniel- Yea....Middle school
-Jonathan- Mhm.....My dad's friend
-Andrew- Yea...1 at the middle school, 1 is my ex boyfriend, and 1 is my uncle haha
-Brandon- Yea....Shannon's boyfriend and 2 kids I went to middle school with
-Zachary- Yea....He dated my sister
-Joseph- Don't think so
-Austin- Yea....He used to go to Oldmans with me
-Anthony- Haha yea. I used to like him. LOL
-John- Yea. Middle school
-James- Mhm...Collin's little cousin
-David- Yea...Middle school and high school
-Ryan- Yea. He's my godfather's brother-in-law
-Justin- Yea. Rachael's boyfriend
-William- Yea....That's my godfather. LOL
-Alexander- Used to lol
-Robert- Yea. Dated him.
-Christian- Yea. Shannon's ex
-Steven- Mhm. Honors US 1 and Honors Bio
-Brian- Not that I can think of lol
-Eric- Yea....he's like my big brother. LOL
-Kevin- Yep. My best friend in New Orleans has a stepdad named Kevin and Shannon has a friend who is now a senior in the culinary academy named Kevin and he worked at my grandparents' anniversary party
-Thomas- Technically, yes. He goes to Oldmans but I met him thanks to being a Safety Captain in 7th and 8th grade
-Dylan- Yupp. I went to school with two kids named Dylan (Wolff and Jordan) and there is a kid in my high school named Dylan and he also goes to one of my churches
-Aaron- Left Shoe!!!! :D lol Yea, robotics
-Cody- Yea. Both school and my dog. LOL
-Benjamin- Yes. Rae's little brother
-Jose- haha yupp. Health 10 <3
-Jordan- Yea. Jordan Baker (in academy with me) and Jordan Higgins (this kid who tried saying that Collin was cheating on me)
-Samuel- Yepp. Went to school with him while I was in California
-Sean- Yepp. My darling cousin. :)
-Caleb- Nope. I didn't get to meet Caleb. :(
-Nathan- Yupp! Cutie little Nate. One of the bridesmaids in my mom's wedding has a baby named Nathan. So it's Kate and Nate. LOL
-Louis- Yupp. Both World Cultures in my freshman year and Spanish 2 in my sophomore year :) Tho he spelled his name Luis. lol
-Adam- Yepp. Addam :)
-Richard- Yea. My uncle.
-Jason- Yepp. He dated my friend Callee
-Devin- Yupp. I know a bunch
-Mark- Yea. Dated Bonny and went to Oldmans with me. On the bus all my freshman year he would call me Kirky
-Connor- Nope
-Trey- Nope
-Hunter- Nope
-Cameron- Nope
-Jesse- Yupp. Robotics and Decor Design 1
-Jared- Yea lol he dropped outta the academy after freshman year
-Charles- lol my science teacher in Oldmans!! LOL Mr. Walzer!!
-Timothy- I dunno. Maybe?
-Patrick- Yea. Oldmans. And now his cousin dates my ex. Just alil weird. lol
-Shaina- Not that I know of
-Corey- Yea. I also know of a girl whose name is spelled Cory. Not Corey. lol
-Logan- Yepp. His cousin dated me in 7th grade. hahaha Logan is a pain in my butt too
-Ian- Yea, I know a few
-Gabriel- Nope
-Dakota- Nope
-Marcus- I don't think so
-Trevor- I went to school with one in Cali
-Juan- Nope
-Jeremy- Yepp. My uncle.
-Alex- Yupp. Many.
-Luke- One of Dad's Burner friends!!! hehe lol
-Peter- I might?
-Carlos- Nope
-Chase- omg I love Chase! He's so cute! lol
-Miguel- Nope
-Jeffrey- Yea. He was mean to Cassie. >.<
-Sara- I know MANY Sara's. Both who spell their name Sara and Sarah.
-Travis- Don't think so
-Nathaniel- I know somebody who has that middle name
-Antonio- Nope
-Isaiah- Nope
-Garrett- Don't think so
-Alejandro- Not that I can think so
-Jesus- He was in my freshman health. But I don't really know him
-Taylor- Yupp. The Oliver family is HUGE and has many cousins. LOL
-Angel- Oh god. That kid pissed me off!
-Dalton- Don't think so
-Kenneth- Nah
-Adrian- Nope
-Bradley- Haha yea. She's adorable
-Edward- Kinda. He pisses me off
-Elijah- Nope
-Blake- Nada
-Jake- CHEWY!!!! <3 Yes I do lol
-Raymond- Yepp. Collin's youngest sibling. :)
-Seth- Barely anymore lol
-Alec- Nope
-Colton- CREAMPUFF!!!!!!!!!! <3 lol
-Dustin- Cali
-Ethan- No?
-Jorge- Haha yupp. Health 10 :)
-Ricardo- Nope
-Colin- Can you add an extra "l" in his name please?
-Gregory- Yea. He used to be married to my dad's cousin.
-Wesley- Nope
-Jeremiah- Nope

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316