July 30, 2009

Oops

I haven't posted anything in 3 days...I'm soooo sorry about that!!!

Right now I am doing a webchat with the robotics team. Yes, I'm still in California. :( It kills me that I'm so far away from that workshop right now! I am going through withdrawal of my tools at the robotics workshop. I miss doing electric work. I miss stripping wires. I miss wiring things.
Good God....I'm a robotics nerd!!!! AHHH!!! lol just kidding. I embrace my nerdiness. :) If I didn't, then I wouldn't be doing the webchat. LOL


I just wanted to post and tell everybody that I'm still alive. On Tuesday and Wednesday I was working and I work on Saturday. Today Shannon and I went to the boardwalk, and toomorrow we will as well so I can see my friend Edwin one last time before I leave. Oh, I leave on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) lol

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Glad to see you posting....and I love the new blog look!

Robotics things

Team 316