July 19, 2009

DIG 29

Time for DIG 29!!! :)

1) Today was a good day for the most part. We went out for breakfast and just wandered around. All 3 of us. :)

2) Dad bought me this AMAZING knitting book. It has awesome projects that are actually totally Playa projects. LOL Can you tell I'm a Burner's daughter? :)

3) I got to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today with Shannon and Dad. It was actually pretty good. Now Dad and I feel the need to reread books 6 and 7 LOL

4) I have yet another new layout. Yea, the other one wasn't loading on my computer for some reason. It said that Photobucket had deleted it. Yet when I went on my Photobucket account, it showed up...So, NEW LAYOUT! :D This one is in honor of baby Adelyn. But, that's another story for another time :)

5) I designed a background for Shannon's blog and you should totally check it out. Both her blog and the background I made. :) Designing backgrounds for blogs has become my new addiction...Help me feed my addiction.... ;)

Well, I'm off to mark which knitting projects I want to do for who and in what color(s) in my book. I love my post-its :) Night everybody!

1 comment:

Zachary Oliver said...

I think you should make me a layout :-P

Robotics things

Team 316