July 31, 2009

DIG 32 :)

Today has been a good day. So, here goes my DIG earlier than I usually would do it. :)

1) I got to hang out with my friend Edwin during his 15 minute break today. It made me happy cuz he is one of the few friends I made at work last summer. :) YAY friends! lol

2) Shannon's friend Ivy was in town today and we hung out with her. And Ivy's friends and cousin and cousin's friend were pretty nice as well to us. YAY for that! haha

3) Shannon is spending the night at Kellie's house. Which means that it's just me and Dad tonight. YAY! hahaha

4) I am starting to pack my clothes tonight to go home on Sunday!!! <3

5) It was my last day off from work before I leave for Jersey. :)

I should probably start packing up my clothes and other junk I have laying around the house. It'll take a little bit of time to get everything together and make sure all my clothes are washed, but it should work out. haha Tomorrow I'm working from 2 until 9:30, so I'm not sure if I will be able to post between now and when I leave. I might schedule a post tho. That is more likely actually. haha. :)

Have a good night everybody!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

YAY! Sam's coming home!!!!

Robotics things

Team 316