July 31, 2009

Friday Fill In's....Last one while in Cali!! :)

This is the LAST Friday Fill In that I will be doing while here in California....You have NO idea how happy I am!!! :) lol

1. It's time for me to go see my friend Edwin since he is working on the boardwalk!.

2. Orcas Island; it's not a bad place for some time to yourself in a pretty place.

3. I must be be ready to go home by tonight...

4. Cellular technology is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My friend Rachael is simply amazing and is my bestest friend EVER!!.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was today when we saw my friend Kellie's ex....hahaha.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to packing up all my clothes, tomorrow my plans include working from 2 until 9:30 PST and Sunday, I want to GO HOME!!!!!!!!!! It's a good thing I am doing exactly that too!

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

I am looking forward to seeing you next week but I KNOW Collin is REALLY looking forward to seeing you on Sunday (if possible)

Robotics things

Team 316