February 23, 2009

Day One of Day in Grace

Alright. So, I decided to do the Days in Grace thing that Denise does.

Ok, so I am to pick 5 things that have happened today that were good....

1) Finding an adult that actually cares about issues that are important to me.


2) Knowing I can trust my bestie with my secrets, no matter how bad they are.


3) Training a new acolyte for church so Shannon and I don't have to it every single week.


4) Texting my cousin who is closest to me in age, knowing that he comes to me when he has problems even tho I live in NJ and he lives in TX.


5) Having left over spaghetti for dinner.



Wow. That was actually harder than I thought it was gonna be to come up with that list. Weird. lol

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Very nice list. And your right...it is not easy.

Robotics things

Team 316