February 5, 2009

Life List :)

Shark Bait (Sorry, I don't know your actual name) gave me a good idea today. The idea is to create a list of things I want to do during my lifetime. I'm not gonna include things I've already done (even tho I kinda want to lol) so, here's my list. Chances are I'm gonna add/take away things as time goes on lol

Life List:
1) Be able to run an entire 5K
2) Get into a good college
3) Learn how to draw well (like, my best friend Rachael well)
4) Go to Hawaii
5) Win a regional and Nationals in robotics
6) Find people who I've lost contact with
7) Visit France
8) Ride in a limo
9) Swim with dolphins
10) Be able to not require someone to always help me out
11) Have a wonderful job/family
12) Learn to drive a stick
13) Stand up for myself when I really need to
14) Take at least 2 AP classes, and get at least a 4 on all the tests
15) Not have to take anymore finals in high school
16) Understand my parents better
17) Own my own house

Uhm, yea. that's all I can come up with right now. Will come up with more later. :)

2 comments:

Tonya said...

That's a GREAT list!! I love that you want to understand your parents more...thats very mature for your age!

I find these types of lists very useful. I keep lists of what I want to teach my kids before their grown, what I want to do in my life, the kind of qualities I want to portray...helps me keep focus.

A GREAT POST!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

I love you list....and I believe you can do all those things!

Robotics things

Team 316