February 11, 2009

I knew it wouldn't last long =[

Rest in peace, Amy Pierce.
37 years old.
Date of Birth: I don't remember exactly when she was born. I know she was about a year younger than my mom tho.
Date of Death: February 11, 2009
I know you and Great Gran are having fun up there in Heaven, Amy. Give her hugs and kisses from me. I never really knew either of you, but you both were amazing. Amazingly strong women. Me and Mommy are jealous of you, Amy. You get to spend time with Great Gran by yourself. We know you're not in any pain anymore. Which is the best thing that could ever happen right now. You didn't have nearly enough time on this world tho. We all promise to take care of Lucas and Amber for you. Those two kids were the luckiest children ever to have you as a mother.
We love you Amy.

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316