February 27, 2009

Friday Fill In's

Hey everybody, it's time for Friday Fill In's!!! (I'm trying to be peppy....It ain't working.)

1. I'm just plain miserable right now, I'm in the mood for some Italian food, I HATE cramps with a passion!!!

2. Why do I have horrible cramps and not a painless time of the month???

3. How does this life work, anyway? (lol sorry I stole yours, Denise...Couldn't think of another one lol)

4. Every morning, I put clothes on my body.

5. I consider myself lucky because I know that people love me and care about me :)

6. One day we’ll see my little Nattie Bean grow up to be an amazing person who finds cures to things and changes the world.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting tiaras apparently lol, tomorrow my plans include going to Trenton for the New Jersey Regional...Fun?? lol and Sunday, I want to not have cramps!! urg. :(

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316