February 2, 2009

So excited!

Today is a good day...Why you may ask? Well, I'm about to tell you! Silly goose!

I woke up multiple times during the night cuz I'm so stuffed up. That part sucked, but each time I woke up, I realized that Padme, the monkey Collin had made me about 2 weeks ago, was still right there in my arms/under me. You see, I roll around in my sleep alot and I throw things off my bed pretty much. So, the fact that I didn't throw Padme off my bed like I usually do made me feel so much better. :)

So, I woke up at around 6 ish to feed the dogs. Shannon got into the shower, I took the dogs out, and then I went back upstairs and fell asleep for about 45 minutes. I didn't hear Shannon come upstairs to get dressed. I did hear Shannon and my mom talking at about 7 about whether Shannon should have been standing on the porch yet or if she was fine where she was. So, after I heard both the middle door and the front door closing signaling that Shannon had left for the bus, I grabbed my Tinkerbell blanket and Padme and went downstairs. I curled up on the sofa, and proceeded to fall asleep for another hour. At around 8 ish my mom woke me up, told me that in order for me to be allowed to go out today I had to do at least one load of laundry and clean out the dish washer. Oh, and put the Christmas stuff that is still on the table in a box in the basement. But, that will be done once I'm done with this post. She left, and I fell back asleep. Kinda. lol I was texting Collin, so I didn't really fall asleep entirely.

At about 10, Collin told me he was leaving my house. So, I went upstairs, grabbed clothes, went into my bathroom, grabbed my towel, comb, razor, hair brush, deodorant, and the cream stuff I need to put on my rash thingy and went into my mom's bathroom to shower. I got in at 10:15, and I was thinking "Oh, crap. He's gonna get here just as I'm done showering. URG!!" I showered as fast as I could, and once I got outta the shower, I quickly shut the door since I had forgotten to before I got in. I got dressed as fast as I could and I went to go find out if Collin was here. It was about 10:30....Nope. He wasn't there. I dried my hair, and got on my computer for alil bit. Just as he pulled in, I grabbed my necklace and hoodie.

And then we were off to Swedesboro. On our way there, my grandmom called asking me if I could go to the bank for her and the post office...Hm, Mimi, that's kinda hard since I was in Beckett at the time....lol So, she said she'd figure some other way to get those things done. We went to Bank of America so I could get out lunch money for the week. Then we went back into Beckett to get some food at Wendy's. Then we went to Penns Grove to go to the IGA and to April's house to grab something she wanted to give Collin. We ended up getting back here at about 2 ish or so. Wow. Time flies when you're out running errands! :)

And now, I'm waiting for it to be 3 so I can tutor Kristen. then, at 5 my grandparents are bringing us to my mom's office. Why you ask? This is the best part....Cuz, my mom loves me and Shannon so much. She knows how we wish we could go to New Orleans this year for Jazz Fest to see our favorite band. She also knows how we wish we could go to New Orleans this year for Mardi Gras, which is on February 24 this year. So.....She bought 3 tickets.....To go see....COWBOY MOUTH!!!! :)


Tonya said...

Have fun tonight! (-:

Denise said...

Thats cool! Im just wondering why you didnt have school today? Im soooo out of the loop.

Robotics things

Team 316