February 6, 2009

Friday Fill In's

1. Please don't tell any secrets you know about me.
2. Can you understand how excited I will be to drive the robot in the morning?
3. The color green makes me want to fly out to California to see my dad!
4. I have a craving for Special Dark Chocolate.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it at last year's Labor Day picnic. As in, the year 2007....About a month or so before Marvin died....I want those Labor Day picnics back that he used to hold.
6. Eyes are the things that give Collin away when he's happy :).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crawling into bed and texting Collin until I fall asleep, tomorrow my plans include hopefully going to MOE's practice field in order to practice driving the robot....Mr. Hinde better say we are going! and Sunday, I want to hang out with ZachAttack at church :)

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316