December 10, 2008

Two Christmas things

They give me something to do, and they get me into the Christmas-y spirit. Haha. =]

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate please! =]
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? Wraps. Haha. I love opening Santa's presents. =]
3.Colored lights on house/tree or white? We have colored ones at my mom's house. We never have a tree up at my dad's since we go to his mom's house. Which has white lights.
4.Do you hang mistletoe? At my mom's house it's up all year long. hahaha
5. When do you put up your decorations up? Depends on our mood haha
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Hmm....Depends really
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I am a child still. =] Uhm, my most favorite holiday memory would probably be the year my cousin Jack was little. We did the Christmas picture for next year's card that year, and the grandkids (me, Shannon, and Jack) were all under 10 years old, so we looked so cute. And we were the only 3 kids. We had fun that year. =]
8. When and how did you learned the truth about Santa? Oh wow. I forget. Like, I wanna say I was like, 7 or 8, and I don't remember how I learned it. ahaha
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope. We aren't allowed to touch the gifts even. Haha.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Shannon and I decorate it one night every year. At my grandmom's house in CA, we decorate it like, the night before we celebrate Christmas, whether it's a few days after Christmas or if it's the 25 that we celebrate it. Hahah
11. Snow.Love it or dread it? Dread it unless I don't have to shovel it. Then I like it until I get too cold
12. Can you ice skate? hahahaha you're kidding, right??
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Probably my iHome I got last year. Haha =]
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Being with the people I love
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Depends on which house....haha
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The big dinner we have Christmas night. Those are always the best. =]
17. What tops your Christmas Tree? A sparkly star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Since I'm still under 18, receiving. XD
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Yummy =]
21. What do you want for Christmas? This year I kinda wanna be in Jersey for Christmas
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? It's a holiday party. And I attend like, 2 at least. Haha. My mom's and now I'm going to the robotics one each year
23. Do you dress-up for Christmas Eve, or wear pajamas? Dress up kinda for the first part of the night. Then get in my pj's and sit in front of the fire with my cousins at my grandmom's house in CA. If I'm here in Jersey, I wear my pj's all night lol
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Nope
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Family
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions; Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post; Pass on the tag!


Sorry I'm gonna break the rules. haha




Here is the second one....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Eh, either. Gift bags are easier for me cuz I can't wrap very well, but either. lol
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I like real trees alot. Shannon can't have them near her very often tho. Cuz of her allergies. =[
3. When do you put up the tree?
Depends really
4. When do you take the tree down?
Again, depends
5. Do you like Eggnog?
Never had it really lol
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I am a child still. Other than my iHome I got last year, I'm gonna say the Samantha doll I got when I was like, 6. You know, the American Girl dolls? I was sooo happy when my mom and dad gave me Samantha. It's one of the few Christmases that actually sticks out in my mind really. I remember waking up and running into my mom and dad's room at my grandmom's house in California and waking them up cuz I wasn't allowed in the living room where all the presents were until an adult was with me. Shannon and I would sneak in there anyway tho. =]
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Right now, Collin is extremely hard to buy a present for. lol! I still gotta figure out what I wanna get him.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Erm, my baby cousin. Cuz I'm knitting him a blanket this year since he isn't a year old yet and it would be like something when he is older I can point it out and say "Look Riley. Did you know that blanket right there I knitted for you for your first Christmas??" and be all happy cuz I made him something he can have forever
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Nope. There is one outside of my grandparents' house. Haha
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
We mail them out each year. Haha
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Uhm, I don't know honestly. haha
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Miracle on 34th Street. Easily.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Oh wow. Uhm, Like, after their birthday and when it's close to Christmas. Like, for Rachie, I bought her birthday/Christmas present when I bought Collin's birthday present, and now I gotta buy him a Christmas present. I have nobody else's tho yet. Haha
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I think so lol
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Erm, not sure. haha
16. Lights on the tree?
Yea. Our artificial tree has them already on there.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night =]
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
It depends on the year. Every other year I stay here at my mom's. The other years I'm at my dad's, whether that means his house or his mom's house it all depends. Hahaha
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Uh, no. haha
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Depends on when we have Christmas. And which family I'm with. Like, if it's my dad's Christmas, we open presents the weekend before we leave at my mom's house and then open presents at my dad's house on Christmas morning. If it's my mom's Christmas, we open the presents at her house on Christmas morning, and then go to my dad's in California a few days later and open presents there a day or two after that.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Someone in the family ALWAYS gets sick. And not like, cold sick. It's like, puking sick. Not fun.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color?
We don't really do that. We always buy an ornament from the place we're vacationing at and those usually make it up on the tree tho.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Well, I want to be with my boyfriend this year for Christmas. But, I can't do that. So, I wanna be with my family this year. Material wise, I dunno what I want.
24. Angel on the tree top or a star?
We used to put my angel I made in preschool up there. But it is getting like really wrinkled now (it was made out of a paper plate and other stuff) so we put a star up there now.
25. Favorite Christmas dinner?
It depends really

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316