January 10, 2009

2008 survey

Yes, I know that it's like, the 10 or something in January. But, I wanna do this. So...lol here is my 2008 survey lol

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
I controlled the arm in robotics =] lol

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I kinda did, kinda didn't

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My dad's brother's wife did =]

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No. Thank god.

5. What countries did you visit?
Nowhere. Unfortunately. lol

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A job here in Jersey

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Memorial Day because that was the day my heart was broken in half by someone, and another person started to mend my heart that day <3
Halloween because we did the bake sale and then trick-or-treated in Hancock's Bridge

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Erm....No finals

9. What was your biggest failure?
I dunno right now

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Mhm...Tendinitis thanks to Collin. LOL

11. What was the best thing you bought?
I have no clue

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Collin's. Easily. He was there for me even when I tried to push him away practically. He stayed up texting me some nights when I was crying so hard. And even when I did the worst thing possible to him, he still forgave me

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Can't say on here

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Christmas kinda lol

16. What songs will always remind you of 2008?
God. Uhm, a few.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

a) happier or sadder?
Eh, happier in some senses, sadder in others

b)thinner or fatter?
Thinner I think actually

c) richer or poorer?
Poorer lol

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Listened to my friends

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Bleh, can't really explain

20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my daddy and sister. And then we went out to see a movie =]

21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Yea, I did <3

22. What was your favorite TV program?
DEXTER!!! =]

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Kinda

24. What was the best book you read?
Oh god. I can't pick! lol

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I dunno

26. What did you want and get?
Somebody who actually cares about me with all they've got

27. What did you want and not get?
Erm, I dunno right now lol

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
A Walk to Remember and The Notebook <33

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I forget what I did lol 16

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Erm.......

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
I dunno really lol

32. What kept you sane?
Friends. Diet Coke. Special Dark Chocolate. Knitting.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Eh, I dunno

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't care lol

35. Who did you miss?
Many people

36. Who was the best new person you met?
God. Uhm, I dunno. lol

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
You gotta trust your friends, and listen to your heart AND mind sometimes. And you can't get hung up on one person alone, especially after being hurt by them more than once.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I can't think of one right now. It's 10:30 PM. lol

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Did I ever tell you that I can knit? I haven't in a few years, but I can. LOL

I learned in a 5th grade club, and I spent 10 years making a baby sweater...which by the way, I never used. I should give it to Ally for her babies.

I bought one of those round knitting looms when I was pregnant with Ally and Fred was in the hospital with diverticulitis and made hats.

I really want to learn to crochet. I was always going to get my grandmom to show me but haven't yet.

Good luck with your knitting projects...hope it doesn't take you 10 years to finish one project. LOL

Robotics things

Team 316