January 23, 2009

Gotta give him credit

Collin drives me INSANE at times. Like, he's stubborn, annoying, and can be mean. At times. And those are the times when I just wanna strangle him. But, I never do. I don't even come close to it. Cuz at those times, I remember...
...how he always can make me laugh, especially when I don't want to
...that he's always been there for me
...how he actually goes outta his way to make sure I'm happy, even if it is 3 in the morning
...how he treats me like I'm a princess
...that no matter how bad I screw up, he's always gonna stand by my side
...that he loves me
...that when I'm bawling my eyes out, he's just a simple phone call or text away
...that if I hadn't met him, I'd be a totally different person right now

So, even tho he pisses me off at times, and I wanna kill him sometimes, I won't ever do that. Cuz I love him too much to do that.

So, the main reason I decided to post this one was cuz Collin and I are arguing about something so stupid and small, there is no point to it. But, since I'm stubborn and didn't want to listen to him at 3 today, we started this whole thing. And even tho I'm like, freaking out on him and crap, all he cares about right now is calming me down. I dunno what I'd do without him <3

2 comments:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

AW.....sorry your having a rough spot with Collin. Im sure it will pass. And yes, he is stubborn, lol

Samkay said...

It pretty much is passing now. Like.....I dunno. lol Like, things are getting alot easier now. I actually think the problem is that we're 30 minutes away from eachother the majority of the time. lol I think he's a bit more stubborn than I am lol

Robotics things

Team 316