January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve =]

OMG, so, on New Year's Eve we went to this place called Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz with my aunt, uncle, baby cousin, and my aunt's parents. It's really creepy at the Mystery Spot because when you are in the second room of the cabin, you are standing at a 17 degree angle. Even when you're trying to stand up straight. It's creepy. I wasn't able to take any pictures because I forgot my memory card at my dad's house, so, no pictures. =[ My aunt got some pictures tho and will be sending them to me soon I hope! =]
After my dad came home from work yesterday and we were done packing, we drove up to San Francisco to see my godfather and his wife. omg, my godfather is the same as he was the last time I saw him (which was a few years ago) and his new wife is awesome. She acts just like him. Or, all of his good qualities anyway. =] His parents were at their house too, so we caught up with them on some things. I'm not quite sure who the other couple was, but they were nice none the less. Uncle Will's parents were asking me all about the engineering program and were so into it all. It was pretty sweet. lol
Then we went out to dinner with my grandparents at this little Italian place. I ate chicken picatta, and I've decided that is one of my new favorite dishes. Haha. I think that Collin should totally learn how to fix it so he can make it for me soon. Haha. ;] Then my sister and I went home with my grandparents in my grandmom's mini since my dad was going to a few parties. We got to their house and watched Made of Honor which was sooo funny. And on the way home from dinner, my grandmom decided that today she was gonna take me to an empty parking lot and she's gonna teach me how to drive her Mini. =] They also decided that I will get the '88 (or maybe it's an '89) Mazda rX7. They just gotta fix the paint job and do a few minor things to it, and my grandfather is gonna drive it cross country for me at some point. YAY!! It's like Christmas all over again!!
So, New Year's Eve was pretty sweet. Let's just hope that 2009 is just as awesome =]


Happy New Year everybody!!

No comments:

Robotics things

Team 316