January 28, 2009

Bleh

Today has been kinda bleh. I explained part of it alil bit ago. now I'm even more bleh. I went to the doctor's. After waiting over an hour to be seen, he came in, looked at the rash thingy, listened to what my mother thinks it could be (something related to what my grandfather has on his arm), and decided that she is probably right cuz he says it's fungal. Just friggen great. My mom is gonna pick up the cream stuff that he prescribed to me and if it's not getting better in a week, he wants me to go back. Woopty Friggen Doo. Bleh. Yea, I'm not in a very good mood. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I won't have to deal with a screaming 14 year old tomorrow. Thank god lol

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I am not in a good mood either...this week is going from bad to a lot worse...blah!

Samkay said...

Oh no! what's been going on that has made it go from bad to alot worse? =[

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Can I join the bad mood club? Im having issues of the "female" kind...so Im cranky and have cramps. And miserable. Grumble, grumble.

Robotics things

Team 316