January 30, 2009

Friday Fill In's

1. I'd really like special dark chocolate right now.
2. CRAP!!!! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is the topic of many huge arguments in my house.
4. Captain Jack Sparrow is pretty darn cute lol.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like 2 peas in a pod =].
6. My teachers talk on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to dinner with Collin and his friends and also seeing Andy's mom, tomorrow my plans include robotics.....like every Saturday and Sunday, I want to do something fun!

2 comments:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

can you share your chocolate?

Samkay said...

It's milk chocolate lol Andy's mom gave me a bar for Valentine's Day =]

Robotics things

Team 316