January 21, 2009

Pictures


Monkey that Collin made me at Build-A-Bear....Ain't it cute!? =]


That's the purse I bought at Spenser's....I thought it looked cute haha


Haha me and Christian during Health 10 on Tuesday. We had a sub, and he wasn't a very good one. LOL nah, I'm kidding. I love Redfield lol


Snickerdoodles before they went into the oven.....=]


Snickerdoodles after they were done cooking =] Yes, they're still in the oven. LOL Shannon took the picture. Don't they look purdy?? I did them myself. XD Except for making the dough lol

3 comments:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Love the monkey, the purse is cute and I want some of those cookies. LOL

Samkay said...

lol Collin is happy cuz we have extras, so he gets some tomorrow. lol

Tonya said...

Aww a pic of Christian! He made a huge impression on me at the Christmas party with his "snazzy" dance moves....LMAO!

Robotics things

Team 316